mini kubbasett | desert night
Wooden coloured blocks set is essential toy for a kid. Playing with it, first of all kids develop fine motor skills by holding cubes in hands, turning them around, learning shape and how it feels to touch. Withtime, children start building towers with blocks: it helps to develop and improve coordination skills.
What can you do with blocks:
- learn colours and shades
- learn numbers and counting (addition and subtraction)
- play memory games
- play attention games
- use them for imaginative games when combining with other favouritу toys.
Let the creativity of your child grow.
- Сolours may slightly differ from pictures (depends on your screen settings). We do not use any filters in our pictures to show the true shades as closely to reality as possible.
- There may be some wood marks on toys. Our paint does not cover the pattern of wood, so it can be seen very beautifully - the lines and the spots. It means uniqueness of your toy.
- Toys are smooth and carefully crafted so that it is nice to play with and to hold in hands, but sometimes it may be a little velvety to touch - it always depends on wood.
- Our toys are topped with finnish (which is the same as paint: water-based and non-toxic), so that different parts do not colour each other. However, sometimes dark colours may leave marks on the light ones.
There may be unforseen delays due to customs control or weather conditions, that is why we cannot guarantee how long the shipping will take. If you are concerned about your order, please, contact us and we will find out whether everything is fine with the parcel.
Remember: there may be some import taxes or duties imposed by the receiving country, so be sure you are aware of how the system works in your country and whether you will have to pay anything extra. We ship with FedEx and TNT.
12 blocks in a set.
Size: one block is 4 x 4 x 4 cm / 1,57 x 1,57 x 1,57 inches
Weight: 0,5 kg
Paint: non-toxic water-based paint
Recommended age: from 1 year to 5
Material: wood (linden or birch)
Made in Ukraine.